Here at Route, we are always looking for great carriers to build long-term relationships with. We want to align with companies that share our values of dedication, transparency, innovation, trust, and reliability. Working consistently with carriers that we have vetted and trust also decreases the likelihood that shipping issues will occur.
When it comes to on-boarding new carrier partners, we have six pre-vetting requirements to ensure that our companies are aligned and ready to do business together.
They are as follows:
1. Active MC and DOT Number for at least six months
2. $1,000,000.00 Commercial Auto Liability Insurance
3. Cargo insurance with a minimum cargo limit of $100,000.00
4. Commercial General Liability Insurance with a minimum Combined Single Limit of $1,000,000.00
5. Workers Compensation Insurance as required by state law or Workers Compensation Waiver
6. Safety Rating of Satisfactory and ELD compliant
The minimum requirements above set the foundation of our carrier vetting process, which is completed every day by our compliance department. Our strict vetting process allows us to be confident in the carriers we contract, and to deliver the legendary, personalized service our shippers rely on.
Or if you would like to learn more about our services, check out our blog post: 5 Ways Route Will Help Your Business Succeed