Stress is something we all have to deal with from time to time. Due to the fast-paced nature of the transportation industry, working in logistics can bring on more stress than the average profession. Below are 8 techniques that you can use to help relieve stress – shared directly from our team here at Route:
1. Count to 3, take a deep breath in, and let it out.
2. Play with Play-doh.
3. Listen to ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response). Here is a great one:
4. Use a stress ball.
5. Listen to meditative music – Spotify beats.
6. Exercise outside of work.
7. Short walks during the day to regroup.
8. Look up The Far Side by Gary Larsen.
If you found this article helpful, also check out: 3 Reasons Why Shippers Should Work With More 3PL Companies